December 4, 2007

Another short & sweet.


This card was inspired by Becky's card which I just loved! I love it when a card can be created quickly and is still a good design.

This is a self explanatory one, but I will lay it out for ya....The snowflakes are from short and sweet, and are done in the new "in" colors. The cord is tied through the button and glued on with a glue dot. Layered it onto red, and stamped my sentiment. I used the same layout (leftovers from a class) and turned it into a thank you card using the flower from the set instead.

I have been quiet around here lately...I am trying to get my butt in shape on the treadmill each morning and it's hindering my stamping time!! I am doing a 5K on Sunday and was *hoping* to be able to run it all....time will tell, today my legs are a tad, what's the word.....SORE!!!! I am taking a break from the treadmill today to work on Christmas stuff....if I can stand up long enough to do it!!
Have a fantastic day! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is so cute! Love those snowflakes... :)

Good luck on Sunday with the 5k!!!

denise/geekgirl415 said...

what a cute card! the long cards are hard for me- always look wrong! but you did a great job.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute, AJ! I have never done a long card. Will have to give it a try...