December 10, 2007

EK Success Advisory Board

So, I recently was put on to the EK Success Advisory board. I thought it would be fun!

So, I go this sample in the mail. It's temp and re-positionable. It is along the lines of your mono adhesive. Along with it comes a survey asking you to go to their link and fill it out, let them know, you know, blah, blah, blah.

Ugh~ it's terrible. I couldn't get it to glide and let the tape adhere to anything, and it is gummy beyond belief.

My recommendation....Don't waste you $$. Told the advisory board the same thing~ would use it if ya paid me to!!

There is a larger size, and a permanent type, still wouldn't use those either!! Sticking with my mono multi and my ATG!!


Well~ back to prepping for the holidays...A few more days of getting it all done before both kids are home all day long for two full weeks. Not that I don't love my kids, I am just thoroughly concerned for their educational needs and am a firm believer that they should go to school year round!!! *wink*!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

denise/geekgirl415 said...

Thanks for the Public Service Announcment! I'll blow my money elsewhere... :D

Good luck getting everything done before the kiddies are home... and you are forced to play games and stuff! lol!

Nancy said...

Hey AJ... thanks for posting your review... I too am on the Advisory Board and got the Permanent Sticko to try. Your post reminded me to "share with my friends" too...

I liked the stuff I got to try, but not enough to spend more money on adhesive... I'm a Dollar Store adhesive girl!

Erin said...

I had the same experience. I was so excited when it came in the mail. But then it was so hard to use, required so much pressure and then the backing paper kept getting caught up and making the product unusable. I thought maybe it was just me. Glad to know I wasn't alone.

Linda F. said...

I'm on the advisory board too and ITA about the adhesive. I got the permanent. The only good thing about it was that the dispenser was pink! I certainly hope they listen to us because this stuff stinks!