December 7, 2007

Gotta love new rubber!!!


I had my day all planned yesterday~ get on the treadmill for my 3 miles, run some errands, clean, go through clothes to give to Goodwill, drop them off, etc. blah, blah, blah.

Then my package showed up on my doorstep, and well, I was having a cruddy day dealing with the kiddos....so I caved and stamped!!! I really like these birdies! They are so great! And they were perfect to do the paper piecing technique with! The main panel is popped up on dimensionals.

New rubber makes people smile, doesn't it??? Or just me? I only ordered this set, and the 'A Beautiful thing' set. I am going to wait and take a looksee at the catty before I decide on if I want any others....
Anyhoo....just thought I would share! ;)

Details: A little birdie told me. Naturals White CS, Cocoa, and linen prints ds paper. Black stazon, tab punch, brads, dimensionals, taffeta ribbon in choc chip. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

denise said...

Those birdies are soo cute! Both cards are terrific!

erinkmckinney said...

This card is so cute! I love the way you paper pieced the birds...looks great!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh so cute!! I think you made a wise decision to throw your plans out the window and stamp! You're right, nothing makes ones so happy as new rubber! I finally got around to making my pre-order...used great control...only A Beautiful Life, Bali paper and rub-ons. It arrives WEdnesday, yay! Rub-ons on back-order, boo! lol! Keep the samples coming!

nancy morgan said...

so cute! love that new set and the new papers...you've done a great job with both = ) !!!

Stephanie said...

Aw, maybe I will have to give in and get this set...I've been pondering it! Very cute!