December 8, 2007

Here's another one


Like the other one....
This paper is quite bright and cheery. I usually am a little more subdued in my color choices, but at least I am using the colors up! ;) The actual colors in the paper are teal, olive, pumpkin and rose red, but I used turquoise and pom~ close enough!!!
I really like these birds, I am looking forward to having more time to play with them after the Holidays. Too many things around here that need my attention....the house is a wreck!

Last night I went to see the Nutcracker with my mom and sister, it was fabulous! (with the exception of the couple behind me eating their bag of peanuts, come on...this is not the movies!) Then we had a late dinner at the melting pot...Just what I needed after my extremely long and miserable week!

Someone please tell me that my 8 year old will learn to make better choices in the near future....

Anyhow, it's Saturday, and it's beautiful out! I will *try* and accomplish what I can today with regards to holiday preparations....and then it's off to a work Christmas party! Yea, another break! Tomorrow we're running the jingle bell run at Westlake~ wish me luck! (I haven't had great success running in extreme cold temps!) The weather is calling for around 28 degrees when we start! Have a great one~

Details: A little birdie told me; Turquoise, Olive, Pumpkin, Pomegranite, & Shimmery white paper. Black stazon, pumpkin and going gray classic inks ; Sherbert ribbon, photo corner punch, oval punches, paper piercer and mat pack, brads & dimensionals. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Shannan said...

Love this card!! I wish I could tell you that he'd make better choices...not much luck here either. lol

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

I like the bright and cheery colors, AJ! Very cute!

Maren said...

Oh...I love this! I didn't order this one & am kicking myself now!

Angie Tieman said...

Awwww, this is way cute! So happy and cheerful!