December 6, 2007

I'm here, just slow!

I have been trying to get up each morning and run, which seems to be affecting my stamping time(that and the fact that I can not find my desk in my office!). However, yesterday I seemed to have shaved 5 minutes off of my time! yea!
I definitely need to spend like a day and clean and organize, it's just that the rest of the house needs it also!!!
We have our whole family over fro Christmas, and I am working on getting all the decorations up.

Back to this card~ another quick one. December is a definite quick card month! This is from my class last week, and can you believe this is like the second time I have inked up this set!? They are slow stampers, and I keep it real basic for them~

I do get new items today, so maybe I will take a day off from the holidays and play!

Have a fabulous day!!

Details: Peaceful wishes; eggplant, olive, naturals white cs. Olive, eggplant classic inks. Olive wide grosgrain. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

denise said...

Love this set... it always makes great cards- pretty colors too!