December 2, 2007

In Loving Memory...


While he may be due to be leaving us, I do *sort* of think I will miss him!! He is a classic!

Well here is my tribute to Frosty~ This card I did at my Christmas Card class last week. Nothing to fancy here, a bit on the basic side, to ensure stampers went home at a reasonable hour! This is a perfect card that could be kicked up a notch if you were at home (not in my kitchen!!!) and wanted to add more to it.

We had a crazy day of weather yesterday~ it snowed all day off and on. The kids were so excited to see it, and decided to fight the whole way to the birthday party about whose side had more snow.

Every time my daughter saw white, she yelled out "Look out my side" and every time my son saw white, he yelled the same. (a tad louder though!!)
I was a bit relieved to see it rain finally, I knew the snow rush would finally dissipate!

Off to bake about 13 dozen cookies for our annual Christmas Cookie Exchange party! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Okay, I think this is the cutest card I have ever seen made with Frosty! I have him too, for years now, but could never get a card I liked. I searched galleries, never liked any of those cards either. Yours is fabulous! That kraft and the striped paper is way cute with him! Way to go!

Shannan said...

This is an adorable card, AJ! Love the Kraft paper with him.
Can you bring some cookies my way?? ;)

denise said...

I agree with Angie- your card is the best! I never been a fan of Frosty, but I am surprised to see him go...

Sharlene said...

I'm soooo gonna miss Frosty. This is a great "tribute". :)

Heather P. said...

13 dozen??? Wow, that must take a long time! LOL, and I was worried about finding time to bake 2 dozen... :)

Great Frosty card! Love the colors!