January 21, 2008

And back to being late...


For Scrapbook Sunday!! It's a holiday, so it still counts right? Still sort of like a Sunday...

Here is another layout done...14,085 more to go~ if you *saw* the piles of pictures I have to go!!

This one I did for USC, and actually had to let go of it so she could take it to CHA.
Every time I complete a page, I think to myself~ I need to scrap more!
This is a bit out of my normal scrapping style, but still fun to explore styles. And I must say, the kids are awfully cute. :) Have you seen such cute kids before??

The trees, dot border, and large snowflake image along the top are all USC stamps. Making Memories has those adorable snowflake shaped embellies~like primas. And they come with the bling brads for the middle. (Picked those up at Impress.)

Well... I can only hide from my kids for so long~ I have spent a leisurely morning surfing the www and drinking my coffee while my hubby was still home. Off to play mom now!! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Great page, AJ!
CHA is lucky to get your work!!

Heather Summers said...

Love the layout on this page and the trees are spectacular!

denise said...

Love the layout- soo cute and fun- and the little details like the dots and bling in the corner... and snowman paper.... not to mention those 2 kiddos having fun in the pic!

Christi Snow said...

this page is great...and what a fun photo of the kids!!

Raechelle said...

this is darling! The trees are super!

Angie Tieman said...

This page is KILLER cute!! It needs to be published, big-time! So glad it's going off to CHA!