January 8, 2008

Another ACWP


So a quick post and I am off to the store for food!!
We got a teeny dusting of snow last night, and the kids are all going crazy this morning~

Here is another with the Wild West set from ACWP~

I am having fun with this set! The boots are colored in with ruby and caramel, and then with the sakura glaze pen for the shiny boot look.
I missed out on getting the outlaw ds paper, so I made my own~ I used the big scallop circle from in the spotlight, and the smaller circle from a beautiful thing, and the itty bitty backgrounds. I am happy with it!!
The frayed ribbon reminds me a of a horses tail.....I'll stop there with that thought process!!

Have great one!!

Details: Wild West- ACWP; In the spotlight, A Beautiful Thing; Really Rust, Choc Chip, Cocoa, & Naturals Vanilla CS. Ruby, Cocoa, Choc Chip, & Caramel Classic inks. Paper piercing tool, Jumbo pewter eyelets, HPH, ribbon, dimensionals; all SU! MU Scalloped punches, Sakura Gelly Roll clear. Pin It Now!

8 comments:

sewcrazy said...

Very cool card! Love the Wild West theme.

~Michelle~ said...

nice horse tail!! That is a cute idea....I have a niece that is into horses....hmmm.....thanks for the inspiration!

Nancy said...

great idea with the frayed ribbon!!

Teresa said...

Love this!!! Your "patterned paper" is awesome!

Angie Tieman said...

Great card! Love the western look, and the hodgepodge hardware and frayed ribbon are perfect!!

Aunt T said...

Great card. I love the western theme. I also have a niece who is into horses and would flip over your card.

Teresa

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, AJ! Love those images!! That frayed ribbon is awesome...really adds to the design..

kk127g said...

Wow Love this card.
Boy do I miss riding.
Maybe this summer.
Have a great day
KK