January 27, 2008

Another RAK


This one was also inspired by Heather- if you haven't checked out her blog, you should!
This card I mailed off to another PSF, as a thank you, in several ways~

Becky was so very generous to offer to pick some thickers for me (I cannot find them here any where to save my life!) and has been a very supportive psf! Thanks so much Becky!!

You *have* to check THIS out~ (yep, this is me tooting my own horn!) How cool is this!?!?


In case you haven't seen some of these posted here.... ;)

My daughter has a concert today at her preschool and that is the focus of our day~ She has been talking about this for 2 weeks....she is excited to say the least. I have all camera batteries charged and ready to go!!!
Off to get the little lady ready for her big day!! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Amanda Sewell said...

This is super cute! I love the colors!

Becky said...

I love this card, thanks! Went and checked out your showcase, very cool!

Helen said...

I love this! Yes it's simple but there are lots of fun details, too. LOVE it!

Jailbird said...

congratulations - woohoo! so excited for you to be on their design team! the card is great too - love the layout and colors!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! Love the mixed paper and the paper piercing!

dawnsing said...

AJ, this is super cute! I love this layout!

Danielle Lounds said...

Congrats on your spot on the Unity blog! All of your cards are amazing and beautiful! Big congrats!

Carolyn King said...

CONGRATS on the dt---all of those cards are amazing...they are right, they are blessed to have you on thier team! Woohooo!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow...this is Amazing!! Love your creation's.

Christi Snow said...

awww, look at that sweet little card. I love the corner detail on it! smiles...