January 19, 2008

back to basics baby...


I have a PILE of ds paper sitting round here that needs to be used up or tossed or something! I can't bare to toss it out~ but am tired of storing. I am constantly challenging my self to use up new paper before I buy more, and after I saw the new occasions mini today and the new super ds papers, I best get crackin'!!! Lot's to use!

Here is a me card, using the eccentric images rubberstamps. The bee is Baby Beatrice, and is quite cute!! The sentiment is also from Eccentric Images. I am going to be helping them out with a few samples for their webstore.

Back to the basics~ I have always loved the clean look, and this card is no different than my usual less is more theory.
And~ this fits into Sharon's ssnotime17 challenge.

Have a super Saturday!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love your card - your style is always so appealing to me!!! Love the ribbon here and adorable little sentiment!!! And I can so relate to you on the paper issue -- YES, those new papers went on my list this morning as well!!! LOL!!! Your family looks like a happy bunch!!! I'm going to link you to my blogroll, assuming that's OK??? So glad you played my challenge -- thanks much -- love your work!!!

Jean said...

AJ, your cards are gorgeous and I particularly like this one!
You MUST be only kidding when you say you might throw out your paper scraps!! I just adore those DS papers - not that we have many here to choose from. I love them so much that I hate having to cut them up and then mostly only see one side!! Can't wait until we get more variety!! Cheers, Jean

denise said...

I like your idea to finish your papers before buying more... if only that were possible! Your card is super sweet!

Helen said...

I love your clean look, too! And I adore this paper - it's still new and exciting to me as it's in our new UK catty!

Debbi said...

I need to remember to use my DSP more too. This is adorable, I love the pattern combo. I need to do more long cards too. Thanks for the inspiration!