January 14, 2008

Happy Monday!


Here is a "dew drop" free card for you~ I have been playing with the dew drops so much I had to force myself to do a card with out them!! I would put them on every card if I could!

I did however, use some so *very* yummy brown may arts ribbon Shannan sent me a while back...I love that stuff!! It's another USC card, and the flower stamp seemed to work so well with the basic grey paper, so I planned the rest around that.

It's a cruddy day here~a storm is making things windy/rainy, and blah!! The rest of the week promises to be nice, so I think I will waste my day stamping!

Details: USC- Spring has sprung. Basic Grey Mellow paper, Bazzill CS, May Arts ribbons, brads by JoAnn's. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Shannan said...

Very cool! Don't you love that ribbon?

Krystie Lee said...

This is adorable! You aren't kidding about a cruddy day.

Susan said...

Hi AJ! My name is Susan Westberg. I followed the link from USC to check out your creations. I'm a friend of Angela's and also on the DT for USC. I just thought I would introduce myself and give you the link to my blog so you can see some of the other creations made with her stamps. http://scrapbookingbyswanky.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to seeing what else you make with the USC stamps!

Kathy said...

I love this one! Great colors.

The Unity Stamp Co. said...

I just love this card A.J.! The colors are fabulous! I can't wait to see them all... and display them at the show! Thanks for putting so much time and care into your creations!

The Unity Stamp Co. said...

I don't think my last comment published, but if it does eventually I will just have said TWICE how much I love this piece! You did a fabulous job and I am so happy that you are on my design team! Thanks for all the efforts you have put into your projects and helping me!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This is Adorable...Love it!!!!