January 18, 2008

I have a dew drop addiction!!!


I can't stop playing with these things!!
I know I said it before~ but they are FUN!!

Here is another set from Unity Stamps~
The paper is from American Crafts~ and I L-O-V-E their newest line! Great stuff!

Can you believe I haven't yet made ONE Valentine!?! I better get crackin'! I was going to get a few done today, and then my husband decided to work on the window in my room. (which is over my desk- and totally in the way!)

I have missed all of the challenges this week, but I did manage to squeeze in Julee's mojo monday challenge, and next I am going to do Beate's inspirational one~ looked like a nice clean layout, right up my alley!! Hope I can get a few done next week!
Have a super end to your week! Yea Friday! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Shannan said...

Gorgeous! I agree, I love those fun embellies!

Teresa said...

So lovely!!!

denise said...

Soo cute! I love the paper too- and of course the dew drops!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous!!! So striking!

Lastel said...

Very pretty !

Charlene said...

Beautiful card!