January 15, 2008

I love the colors on this one...


But I *know* the picture quality is not fabulous...I think someone was messing with my camera settings...The lighting is kinda cruddy. This is even taken outside!
eta: I re took the photo~ still not completely happy with it~Also, this fits Julee's mojo monday #20
go check out her sketch which was my starting point!

Anyhoo~ It's another unity stamp set called bitty boutique~ the sentiment (from the computer) says "see the beauty within" (Who's blog has this title?) Sounds *so* familiar...

We just got back from the park, (It's like 30 degrees here today), so I am thawing out before I have to get my son from school. I have been running about 6 different directions today, so I think I need a moment to sit for a few minutes and breath!

I have lots more to share~ just not enough time!
Have a fabulous day!!! Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Laura said...

wow! this is cool AJ! :) When my photos are looking like that, a really easy thing to adjust it, without having to go Photoshop Crazy, is . . . .open it in Microsoft Picture Manager, and Edit, and adjust the color - there's a button that I think says "Enhance Color"(?) Anyway, you click on something that should be WHITE, and it balances out all the colors. It usually works pretty well. Those latest card pictures I took, were under florescent lights in my kitchen, but i did that to even the color out.

Teresa said...

This is gorgeous! Great colors and layout!!!

Carol Weimer said...

This card is so cute. It has a real whimsical feel to it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Beige, blue and brown, GORGEOUS! Beautiful card.
Zee

Aimee said...

nice... what a great color combo.. I would never thought to use them... great job.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

This is Adorable...Love it!!!!

Amanda Sewell said...

OOooh, love the colors! I think I might have to use those to make a card today :) Thanks for inkspiring me :)

Angie Tieman said...

Very cool! I am really liking these Unity stamps!

denise said...

Very cool looking! The colors are pretty!!

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors, the sketch.. well just everything :-)

Lisa Henke said...

I think I am really going to like this stamp set. I loved the dress image and how cool is this little mirror,not to mention the little sentiment. Your layout is very cute and I love the colors too.

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Super cool card! I love the piercings in the corner. Just lovely! Thanks for playing. :)