January 11, 2008

Love this dress!!


How cute is this??? I just love this little dress~
It is part of a set from The Unity Stamp Co.
I stamped it in versafine black onto shimmery white, and then onto Basic Grey's two scoops collection, cute out and mounted with a dimensional onto the shimmery white.

The pink ribbon is stamped with versamagic chalk ink, and it's so soft!!

It looks like my brad is crooked top right, must be my angle on the photo~

I didn't want to muddle this up with layers, so I tried to keep it clean and simple~
Hope you like it!!

Details- Bitty Boutique- The Unity Stamp Co; CS- White, Black, Shimmery White, Two Scoops by Basic Grey. Versafine in black, Versamagic in Pixie Dust. Brads~ MM (?) Sentiment~ Craft Essentials (JoAnn) brand rub ons. Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Raechelle said...

cute stamp and card! Nice work!

Shannan said...

I love this!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all these images and shop!

Lisa Henke said...

ooooo, a sneek peek! I love this stamp, so cute and your card is so soft and pretty.

Amy Sheffer said...

Oooo, love that image. Wonderful design!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

AJ, that dress is darling! Love it!

denise said...

Super cute! that ribbon stamp is kewl!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love how you did the dress with that pretty patterned paper!

Sarah M said...

LOOOVE that dress & the card is too adorable!! :)

Tex said...

Ohhhh, that dress is totally darling!!

~Bev

Chat said...

too adorable !!!!!love your wonderful design
tfs,
chat

I just tagged you. Please see my blog on how to play:)

Jackie Pedro said...

I love your clean and crisp style, AJ! This is so nice!!

Teresa said...

This is super sweet!!!

Lastel said...

This is very cute , love it !