January 7, 2008

No SAMJ needed here!


I am not sure if you pay attention to my sidebar, but I added a few links there the other day~ Sharon at A Chemistry With Paper has graciously let me join her Design Team! I received some stamps from her the other day and found a few minutes to play today!! These acrylics are just like any other super brand I have played with.

So here is my first official ACWP card~ it is using the Wild West set. I chose these colors because badges are always silver it seems....so I pulled out my long neglected silver encore ink and played away!
The background is hand stamped with the star shown in the photo....no samj needed here!!
(I just figured out how to make that thing work too!!!)

We are off to the beach to feed some seagulls while the sun is still shining here, the weatherman keeps using the "S" word....thank goodness he is so wrong all the time!!!

Details: Wild West- ACWP; Going Gray, Basic Black, WW, & Brushed Silver CS; Silver Encore ink, WW ribbon, Paper Piercing tool/Mat Pack, Dimensionals, all SU! Brads by MM. Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Kelly AKA Emmiestamps said...

Very cute card love the contrast!! Congrats on your new DT!

SeattleStamper said...

Wow, such a cute card. You're getting on design teams left and right, congratulations to you and them for getting your amazing talent!

Laura said...

this is so cute AJ!!! :)

Jen said...

Very cool card! Love the color scheme!

Shannan said...

AJ, this is awesome!!! Congrats, girl!

Krystie Lee said...

Congrats on the DT! I've been waiting to see some DT logos pop up on your blog. You're so talented, they're lucky to have you! Darling card!

Teresa said...

Wow, great card! Congrats on the design team gig!!!

Lorraine said...

Congrats on your new DT. These stamps are very cute, and i love how you used the silver on the stars. tfs

Danielle Lounds said...

Congratulations on the DT position! Woo hoo... totally not a surprise to me since your cards are fantastic including this one!

Angie Tieman said...

Great card! Love the sizzling color combo, so perfect for that image! Congrats on the DT!! They are lucky to have you! =)

Heather P. said...

CONGRATS, AJ! :)

Jeanne S said...

Woohoo on the DT gig! They have some fun stuff! What a fun card!

The Unity Stamp Co. said...

You are very talented! I can't wait to see what you do with my product as well! It is one the way!

Christi Snow said...

Cute, cute card! congrats on the DT!! smiles...