January 25, 2008

A RAK for


one of my PSF. She should be getting it today or tomorrow~ Here is a preview if your reading this!! I totally cased the layout from Heather~I just loved her card she did here. She definitely falls into the CAS program!
I love this little hedgehog guy~ and the butterfly has stickles on her wings.

It's a chillllly day here, they are threatening snow, and I am actually hoping it comes this time! We have a 3 day weekend from school, and that would keep the kids pretty darn happy!!

Hope you are enjoying your Friday!!

Details: Fast & Fun notes; So Very, Sweet Shapes, & Take Three.
Olive, Red, Turquoise, & WW inks & CS.
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Queen of Paper said...

I LOVE THAT LITTLE CARD!!! IT'S SO CUTE!

Christi Snow said...

That is so darn cute! smiles...

geekgirl415.com said...

Cute AJ! Love the layout- fun!

Becky said...

So cute! Great layout too. You can have some of our snow, I don't want it anymore.

Alexandra said...

This is stinkin' cute - love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather Summers said...

This turned out so great!!! I love the little hedgehog! Nice touch having the line extend with the greeting!

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling card and great layout! My kids would gladly take the snow since it never snows here!!

Helen said...

Fab! I love what you're doing with Old Olive!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Great card - very fun

Danielle Lounds said...

Wonderful card! I'm sure whoever is receiving it will love it! :)

Leanne said...

How sweet is this???? I love the polka dotted circle. Very nice touch.

Sandi Berg said...

This is an adorable card! I love the layout as well!!! I am soooooooo CASEing this.

Aimee said...

What an adorable image... bet she will love that card...

geekgirl415.com said...

OHH YOU CRAZY GIRL!! Guess what i got in the mail today???? I love it- you rock!! I had it on display for my hostess club that started tonight... they love it too!

Gerriann said...

I have to tell you I keep coming back to this card and saying that i need to create something similar. It is a great little card! Just thought that you should know that!