January 10, 2008

Roberta Plant SC


Another short post~I got some dew drops last week from Ellen's store and just couldn't wait to give them a try~
Now I am looking for cards to put them on! They are *SO* fun!!

Here is another Eccentric Images card, the Roberta plant. It's colored in with coral, saffron, celery, sage, and then with the sakura glaze pen.
It is based loosely on SC157~ (The main panel is a bit larger than the original.)

Off to drown in the excessive rain we are enjoying this morning!!!

Details: Roberta Plant; Eccentric Images Rubber Stamps; Coral, Saffron, Neutrals White, Celery CS. Linen Prints DS paper. Dew Drops, Sakura Glaze pen in clear. Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

GORGEOUS!! LOVE the color combo!!!

Teresa said...

This is so soft and pretty, AJ!!!

nancy morgan said...

Such a pretty card! I love those dew drops...just sent for some of them this morning from Ellen ...can't wait to try them out = ) !

Christi Snow said...

That's beautiful, AJ! I love the color scheme! smiles...

denise said...

Like, Wow!!! love the colors, love the stamp and love those dewdrops!!! awesome card!

i hope you're enjoying the rain... that northern california sent up to you!

Shannan said...

This is soooo stinkin cool, and I love the baubles!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Ok...I think were neighbors...I'm in the Pacific Northwet Too!!!!Love your work!

Hugs,
Lisa <><

Rebecca said...

I love the colors, I'm totally into pink and yellows right now.

Krystie Lee said...

This is beautiful!!! I just love everything! Glad you got your dewdrops!

Mary said...

Nice card. Love the unusual layout. It totally works. Like your blog as well.

mary

Danielle Lounds said...

Oh this is so soft and gorgeous! I love it!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable! I love this image!! Way to go!

Angie Tieman said...

Lovely card! So pretty and soft and girly for spring! Love it!

Lastel said...

Super pretty , love this !

Amanda Sewell said...

Super cute! I want some dew drops :) I love the layout of this!!!

Michele Zwart said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the dew drops too!