February 26, 2008

The bird bird bird......


LOVE this bird!! I am thinking now though that I should have done less "stuff" on the side as it seems to take away from the bird....What do you think?
Maybe it's the angle???

Super busy week....the treadmill is trying to hurt me, and I have my sons school auction this Friday night~ lots of little details getting that thing ready to go~ I also got a new set of stamps from Sharon over at A Chemistry with paper to work on....My son had mention wanting to learn to clone, I think now would be a fine time for that!

And thanks soooooo much to everyone with wishes and prayers for my little one, she is feeling super! back to normal....lots of sibling fighting going on again last night!!

I will share more later when I have a free moment!

Have a super one!

Details: Greatest of Friends- Unity Stamp Company
Paper- Bali Breeze, Olive Prints, Turquoise, WW. inks- olive, pumpkin, & turquoise.
Sentiment- SAB rubons in olive.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Where's the bird? I don't see it!

Shannan Teubner said...

OH! THere it is!! Sorry :)

Unity Stamp Company said...

Hello!

I am kinda going through A.J. withdrawel. Can we scrap together THIS weekend. It really is a shame we are so far apart! LOVE THE CARD! Talk to you later!

Alexandra said...

I love it - the bird is awesome! Glad to hear your little one is doing well! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessica said...

Awesome card! I love the bird and I love the stuff on the side, but I do think you are right about it being a lot on the side. Great job still!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow, love this!! That bird is amazing, he's calling out to me big-time! I like the card, wouldn't change a thing!

Maren said...

Love that bird and all the flowers on the inside! Fabulous colors as well!

Linsey said...

What a great card, AJ! I love your flowery bird, really cute! Super work!

denise said...

Super Cute AJ!! Be careful on that treadmill... heh heh....

joslyn said...

very cute card, love that bird. hope you all better soon. i can't wait for all the sickness to be gone.

Tandra said...

I LOVE the bird with all the flowers on it! I think I want to try one! Did you freehand the bird?
I like it a lot!