February 5, 2008

Everyone once in a while....

It just works out.

I was checking out Renee's blog, and was thinking to myself~ "I love that long card....I should try one"... and the next day who was the FS?

What perfect timing. I never participate in the FS...Sunday's used to be family day, but my husband's new schedule seems to be interfering with that process. Ask me how much I love his new schedule...(not my favorite topic at the moment! ;)

So in other Super Tuesday excitement....my first SU order will be here today! I can't wait to get my hands on those felt flowers. I have a few more cards to prep for my class, and Lauren's valentines to finish up this week. I leave in 4 days for Anaheim, so I am trying to get everything squared away before I go for 5 days. I hope it's a bit warmer there than it is here.

Details: Spring Solitude; Naturals White, Wasabi, Blue Bayou Prints papers. Wasabi, Blue Bayou classic inks, and black versafine. MU punches, Jo Ann's brads. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Krystie Lee said...

Love that card! Can't wait to get that set! My first order is arriving today, too! I haven't ordered anything from the new catty, waiting for SAB, so I'm SO excited. Have fun on your trip!

Alexandra said...

Very pretty card - really like it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

geekgirl415.com said...

Love it, AJ!!! isn't that set awesome?

sorry 'bout your hubby's schedule, i know how yucky it can be!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous!! Congrats on the arrival of the new stamps! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

mudmaven said...

This is a wonderful card. I saw it yesterday and went home and dug out my set and I think I'm going to use it for my swaps for my downline meeting next week. Thanks for the inspiration! ~chris