February 7, 2008

How Sweet it is!


I made this little ditty for a swap of sorts for someone at SCS ...Just in case she hasn't yet received it, I will not mention any names.

This is Nichole's Criss Cross box she posted a while back.

I am going to be doing 12 of these for my daughter today, These will be her Valentines for her class. Since I come home late the night before Valentines day, I need to have these done before I go. Nothing like piling it on-
I have a class tonight, and what seems like a million things to do before I leave Saturday. It will be back to calm and normal soon.

This one uses Kraft, regal rose, and real red, and the sweet shapes & little pieces sets. I cased the band from 11Valerie11. The heart in the circle is covered with dazzling diamonds, as is each scallop. I punched a few hearts from the little pieces set and popped them up with dimensionals.

Countdown to CHA- 2 days!!! Yea!
I am pretty excited~ I am planning on taking my camera & laptop, and will try to post pics as often as I can. Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Laura said...

this is adorable AJ!!!!! are you packed yet!??? so excited for you - i hope you aren't too pooped to post LOTS of photos for us, who will be living vicariously through YOU!!!! have FUN!!!!!!

KAP said...

Such a cute box!

Krystie Lee said...

3 things:

First, this is soooo cute! Your daughter's class is going to love these!

Second, I knew you were going out of town, but I didn't know it was to CHA!!! *Squeal* I'm so jealous!

Lastly, when the did Chemistry with Paper DT thing happen?!? I thought I had read every blog post from you, did I fall into a coma or something?! Anyway, congrats!!

Maren said...

Sweet! My son is bring these criss cross boxes too! Have fun at CHA!!!

Dawn Mercedes said...

haha...I suppose by now you have seen that I *did* open my box...unknowingly...didn't realize that I was to wait. This is a darling box! Thanks for the directions too!

Jackie Pedro said...

Super cute, AJ! Love the kraft...

Have a GREAT time at CHA! Wish I was going!!!

dawnsing said...

Oh AJ, have an awesome time at CHA! I will try not to be jealous while you're away and will live vicariously thru you and your pictures!! LOL!

Smooches!

Melissa said...

Love it!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

How cute! I love this little Valentine gift! I ahve been wanting the Sweet Shapes set forever! I may have to get it now!!