February 24, 2008

I scrapped!!! Scrapbook Sunday returns...


How cute are they! Of course I am a tad biased... ;)

I love these colors together- they are so fun! And work for both boys and girls.

I just love these pictures of the two when they look like they actually love each other. And why is it that one will be looking at the camera, but not the other?!? Always happens like that! These pictures were taken about a year and a half ago.

This is a hodgepodge of stuff...the thickers (Thanks Becky!!!) are by American Crafts, Journaling arrows are the studio g $1 stamps from Micheal's, and the rub ons, new silver hph, & ribbon are all SU!

We are moving slow today...My little bug is sick and has been running a fever since last night. I snuck out today to get her some Tylenol since the advil was not working to keep the fever down.
Hopefully she is feeling better soon...She just looks so sad!
have a super Sunday! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Lorie said...

Not only did you scrap but it is adorable! I'm so sorry your daughter is sick...that is so hard! Healing prayers to your family!

Unity Stamp Company said...

How about every Sunday we scrap together! :) I WISH you were closer. Adorable page! Can't wait to see more! Healing hugs to the little one.

Happy Day!
Angela

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This one is gorgeous!! Kudos to you for getting back to the scrapping, I'm a few weeks behind again, yikes!

Becky said...

What a fun page! I love all the little elements. Was wondering when I was gonna see some thickers, lol!
Hope your daughter gets better soon.

Shannan Teubner said...

Poor LOLO!! Hope she feels better soon!

kathleenh said...

Cute page! I love the fun, bright colors. Adorable kids too!

Alexandra said...

This layout is adorable - your kids are precious! Sorry to hear your daughter is sick, hope she feels better soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maren said...

I am so impressed that you scrapped! What a fabulous layout too! I hope your gal feels better....

Carla said...

I hope she is feeling better soon! I was up with 4yods last night, but he seems fine today. The page is adorable! As the mother of three boys, I just pretty much throw orange on any page and call it a boy page! I got so sick of only working in bou colors, now I use pink and orange ALL the time!

Jackie Pedro said...

Cute kiddoes, AJ! Love the page! Hope your little one is feeling better soon!!

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

Adorable layouts! Good for you for getting some scrapping done, even with your little one not feeling well. It's so hard when they are feeling so badly. Hope she's feeling better soon!