February 22, 2008

LAD Sketch challenge #15


When I saw the sketch for the this weeks challenge over as the LAD forum~
I immediately thought of this little chocolate. It has been begging me to ink it up since I brought it home!

And then, of course, I had these embellishments that were also asking to be used. I hadn't used my dew drops since before my trip! Anyone else have "stuff" speak to them?
If not, please don't tell me...

So- the chocolate is stamped in timber brown stazon, colored in with choc chip & regal rose wwc, and covered with glassy glaze. Dew drops were randomly placed on the MM paper that i had previously been hoarding, along with some random stickles. To continue tying in all the dots, I added a piece of polka-dotted sheer choc organdy over the vanilla grosgrain.

Anyhoo....I snuck in some stamping time this am before my crazy weekend hits-
here's to hoping for a bit of free time this to stamp this weekend! I did manage to scrap a page, I will share on Sunday for Scrap Book Sunday.

Details:
Stamps- Petite Phrases- LAD
CS: MM polka dotted paper, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose.
Ink: Timber Brown stazon.
WWC, Brads, Glassy Glaze, & dimensionals- all SU! Ribbon (unknown) & stickles.
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Shannan said...

Fabulous!! And yes, you know my stuff speaks to me!! ;)

Meridith Anne said...

These cards are so cute AJ! I love the addition of the dew drops and the chocolate looks yummy enough to eat! I love your card using Out of the World as well. Those colors you used are delicious!

denise said...

What??? Another forum? Lizzie Anne Designs Forum? You are evil! I have resisted them (the Fleur set is still calling me) and now, here you are linking them! Is nowhere safe? LOL- your card is adorable and i have missed seeing those dew drops... now i'm going to go join THAT forum... i'm so weak... :D

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

cute! I love all the bling!

Bee said...

Love all this chocolate color combo!

(I'm just hopping by from LAD forums...) Have a great week-end1 :-)

Alexandra said...

This is a fantastic card AJ! The bling is awesome, just a really cute card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa Henke said...

mmm, think I need to go get some chocolate. great card. Your dew drops are speaking to me-I need to get some :)

Maren said...

Fantastic card!! Love the dew drops! Yummy chocolate too!!

Teresa said...

This is adorable, AJ! Simply scrumptious!!! ;)

RaeAnne said...

i love the jewls on the polka dots. i think its cute you didnt do everyone..


love it

Becky said...

I LOVE what you did with the dew drops, SO COOL!