February 19, 2008

LOTS of pictures...

So, I am hearing people say they are intrigued by this system and want to know more.










Hopefully a picture is worth a million words!

The first is of the handles, all four.

The second is of the sets- they are mounted in cassettes.
Then there is the cassettes replacing the wood mounts.

Check out that bird stamp, isn't is so cool!! I just love it!

The rest are using the cassettes, and unmounted on the flip side. Angela has posted the craft critique video on her blog as well.


I am home with my son today who is on break~ we are off to see the Spiderwick Chronicles after my daughter is home from preschool.

Hoping to be able to stamp tomorrow~ Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Maren said...

What a fabulous idea!!

Christi Snow said...

I can't wait to get to try this in person! Thanks for the photos, AJ! smiles...

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Very cool, AJ!
I'm glad you had a fun safe trip! i know your family was glad to have you back! :)

The US system sounds neat..and that bird is beautiful!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This system looks awesome. Hope you had fun at CHA!!

P.S. I tagged you...go check my blog!!