February 3, 2008

MIA?


For good reasons though...it's been a long week here!

My husband is working a few extra hours each day it seems, leaving me to feeling like a single mom at the moment! Also~ I seem to be having email issues. None of my comments are being sent to me at the moment, and I can't tell if it's blogger or my email~

This card I whipped up for Molly over at Eccentric Images~ I had in my head the shower of smoke that you see under the spaceships when they take off, but didn't want to use a swirl type stamp to create it, so I pierced it. I like the way it turned out. The DCWV paper reminded me of outer space!

I have a few million things I have been working on that I need to just sit down and upload~ time management is not a newly (although I am sure temporary!!) single mom's best subject at the moment!!

Onto some more than fabulous news~ I have been invited to head down to Anaheim this Saturday to help Angela with her company's launch at CHA! While I am crazy with anticipation and excitement, I am so *incredibly* nervous! Which is not my usual self...I am usually so confident in myself and my abilities....this week I haven't felt that!!
Don't worry Angela if you are reading this~ I will snap out of it!

Off to go four different directions today~ again. At least I got my treadmill time in! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Sooooo cute, it's out of this world! hee! hee! Have fun at CHA! I'm green with envy here!

Rae-Mark Cards & Crafts said...

THis is soo sweet!! i love the colors..

very cute!!

Becky said...

Great card, love the piercing1

Awesome news! You go girl, give us the scoop!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Don't worry A.J., even if you don't snap out of it - I will help you through it! No expectations on my part, just have fun! Set all your worries aside and think HAPPY THOUGHTS, we are a blast- I promise!

geekgirl415.com said...

Congrats AJ! You'll have so much fun! I love those stamp images from Eccentric- cracks me up about all the bugs... the piercing is awesome!

Danielle Lounds said...

Oh wow! You will have to give us all the deets on CHA! :) Awesome card... love the pierced smoke!