This one I did for LAD sketch #14.
I love these little spaceships!! this whole LAD set is so fun!
And since we had two birthdays for boys in 2 weeks I figured I needed a few bday cards on hand!
And, I have been tagged by Jackie (The Scalloped Edge) so here goes:
1. Stamping Style: I love clean lines, and simple. I don't like to spend an hour on a card that will be thrown in the circular file.
2. Inspiration: All lot of my inspiration comes from SCS, but mostly my great swaps gals.
3. Color: Krystie has me on a pumpkin, sky/bashful, olive/wasabi kick right now. Anything with Kraft is good!!
4. Work Space:The office I took over a few years back. :)
5. Perfect day: When I oooze ideas and inspiration and it all just works!
6. First Job: Worked in a hamburger joint!
7. Wildest dream: I'm not very wild either...travel to Italy, Germany, and possibly a few other wonderful areas. For my kids to grow up to be happy and successful would be great for me!
8. Ink: SU!, Versafine. I like the palette noir, but it's a tad dry....need to get a reinker.
9. Family: Husband: Jeff, son: Will, 8. daughter: Lauren, 4
10. Beverage: DARK coffee, (as in french/italian roast). tea (green/roobios/white) after coffee addiction has been sufficed.
11. Biggest Challenge: Time management. I waste too much on the darn puter.I am going to pass this on to:
Denise, who is home now from a mini vaca-
Details- stamps: LAD out of this world
CS: WW, Wasabi, Naturals White.
Inks: Versafine, Wasabi, Pumpkin, Bashful, Going and Basic Greys.
Stickles, dimensionals, MU scalloped oval punch. Pin It Now!