February 8, 2008

She fits!!!


Maybe I'll sneak her on board!!! My husband put her in my suitcase today, she didn't care much for it!
I have never been away from my kids for 5 days, and while I am wanting the break, I am also dreading it.

I will miss those little feet running up to hug me first thing in the am.

However...absence makes the heart grow fonder I am told.

I can't wait...tomorrow I leave~ I am hoping I can post pics....not sure if my laptop will work~
See ya next week!!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Shannan said...

LOL This is awesome!!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Have a fun and safe trip...keep us posted on all the cool details!

Maren said...

Love that picture!! Have a great trip!!

geekgirl415.com said...

Oh she's a perfect fit!! Have a blast and be sure to fill us in on EVERYTHING!!!