February 16, 2008

Such a great family!

So...Saturday night was the SCS Cupcake reception, and I was able to meet some people I have been chatting with (or in Valerie's case, stalking!!) for a while.
Whenever I met anyone from SCS, they all hug you!! It's like a big huge family!

The first is of Shannan and I (Steubner) we were Secret Sis's a while back, and were probably just separated at birth. We clicked from day one. (Minus the handcuff confusion!)
The second is with Valerie (11Valerie11) and I. She just has a way, kwim? She always has clean and fabulously simple, yet detailed kind of style.


And of course Lori Craig who is hands down gotta be the nicest lady evah!! I missed meeting up with her in Portland, and was *SO* glad to hear she was going to be at CHA!!!

Definitely the highlight of Anaheim was meeting all of these super great women!!!

At some point I will return to stamping and post some cards! I brought home more stuff than I know what to do with! I just need to get back into my routine again. Pin It Now!

6 comments:

joslyn said...

it was so great to meet you. isn't it fun to meet fellow stampaholics. glad you had fun!

Krystie Lee said...

Fun! I'm jealous that you got to meet Shannon and Valerie in person, I'm a big fan of their work, too!

I was lucky enough to sit next to Lori at Portland Regionals, I agree, nicest lady ever! She's super sweet and funny!

Glad you had a great time!

Shannan said...

I agree...meeting people was the most fun part for me too! MWAH!

Jackie Pedro said...

Shannan, Valerie, Lori and AJ Otto all in the same room together? I would have been totally starstruck!! Looks like you had a great time!!

denise said...

That is sooo awesome!! I love those cards you made, with the fun, funky paper (gonna get me some o dat)- and it's so true about the hugging! LOL- you lucky girl to meet Lori and Valerie and Shannan!!!

Valerie said...

Hey, AJ! IT was so fun to finally meet you! Hope to hook up again in Chicago!