February 15, 2008

Where do I start?

Still on a CHA sensory overload!!!
In an effort to not post all 30plus pics in one post I will try and post a few each day.

So- I mostly managed to get pictures of people I had the great opportunity to meet and not new products. *sorry*!!! I know they are plenty of them out there though!


Here are a few from the first night~ this is at the SCS cupcake reception. The first is Sharon Rivera from A Chemistry With Paper and her very close friend.

The second is of Roy and Diana Crick of Scor Pal, again with Sharon & I. (Don't think I didn't come home with one of those awesome tools!!!!)
I later met up with Roy and Diana at their booth as well, and they are so very nice!

The last is of one of the most genuinely heartwarming people you could ever meet!! Lori Craig has always been so very uplifting and I have been a *huge* fan of her positivity and style for a loooong time!
I was lucky enough to have run into her several times at the show. She stopped by our booth to showcase Chris and Angela's new line, Unity Stamps on the SCS@CHA blog!!

I also managed to come home with more than I left with....Good thing it's only $25.00 extra when you bag goes over the 50lb mark!!!
I managed to bring home a full set of the Unity Stamp Companies handles to play with, (along with several sets,) A few sets from MFT, a few samples from a new line called Pink Paislee, (I think they were mentioned on the Craft Critique Blog) and of course *more* than several new sets from LAD!!! I also brought home a scor pal, scor pal bag, and some scor pal tape!

Meeting everyone there was the best part of it all! I am slowly beginning to get back to my schedule here at home, and am wondering if the kids *really* need food or can I blow them off to stamp? It's been over a week!!
more tomorrow! :) Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Christi Snow said...

aw, your kids don't need food, but you NEED to stamp. :P It's fun to hear about your trip. I can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies! smiles...

Alexandra said...

Nah, they don't need food BUT you NEED to use your new stamps - LOL! Sounds like you had a wonderful time, I am so jealous, I have never gotten to attend something like CHA! TFS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa Henke said...

yeah! glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. Have been checking to see when you were going to post about it. can't wait to hear/see more!

Teresa said...

I am so glad you had fun at CHA!!! And super duper jealous that you finally got to meet Lori!!!!! ;)

Alli Miles said...

It was such a pleasure meeting you too! CHA was a lot of fun. It's hard to believe it's over until the summer *lol* I think that is a good thing...I need a break in between *smiles*