March 22, 2008

6:45 in the morning....

Happy Saturday~not! My kid decides to get up at 6:45 in the morning. Wouldn't want to miss out on the egg hunt at 10, or the birthday that is at 3pm!! You couldn't shake him out before 7 on a school day if the roof came down.

Here is another one from the gift of the week set over at Angela's blog today.
I made the cone with my scor pal~ (love that thing!!) anyhoo....just randomly scored it in a cone design. The ice cream is covered with crystal effects and a sprinkle of glitter. I used regal rose and my aquapainter to color it in. Took a day off from the copics....although, I read on Elizebeth's blog to try pitch black adirondack ink...so now I have to go shop again! I think I may have to get more copics also.... what a pricey addiction we have.


I can't believe it's already Easter~ wow...hope the Easter bunny remembers to stop by here!! ;)
Here's some Easter fun for you...ever wonder what the eggs were thinking when we cook them????
http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/381/Easter/Happy_Easter

details:
stamps- simple pleasures- Unity Stamp Co
CS- neenah solar white, Bashful, cutie pie, celery, shimmery white.
ribbon, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, crystal effects, corner rounder punch- SU!
Scor-Pal
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Way cute! So crisp and clean, love the white background!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

cute! I really love the sparkly ice cream!
That set is one of my 2 favorite sets from US's.

denise said...

Ingenious Scor-pal trick! Very cute card- Have a Happy Easter!

Lizette said...

What a cute card ! I like what you did to make the ice cream really look like ice cream. Great idea !

Laura said...

super cute AJ!!! i love it! :) i just posted what i did with this set, on my blog!!! Such fun!

Teresa said...

Adorable card, AJ! Love the scored cone and the CE on the ice cream!!! Happy Easter! ;)

Shannan Teubner said...

This is genius, chickie! Love it!

Jean said...

Very cute idea with the score pal. Pricey addiction is so right on the money..... Pun? TFS

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh A.J.! I love that cone! That is one fabulicious card girl! And I must get a score pad thingy!

Jen said...

Great detail on the ice cream and the cone. Love the card!

Angel said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Love the sparkle!