March 8, 2008

Another CAS one....no muss, no fuss.




REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION






So this started as a sketch from Holly's blog, and morphed into this~ a slightly altered version of her sketch.
I was not liking how the ovals worked with my placement, and the fact that I cut 1/4" off of my card didn't help! This is a 5-1/2" x 4". I just love these colors together~ I can't stop using them!
and I really wanted to use the olive twill, so it just worked.
This is using the same set that Angela is giving away on her blog again. Make sure you enter her giveaway!!!

I have a few pages to share with you tomorrow, and more cards from A Chemistry With Paper as well~
Have a super night~ we have two birthday's we are off to tonight! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the colours as well. I am going to go through your blog to take a closer look at the cards. Really nice work and I love the stamps.

Teresa said...

Beautiful card, AJ! Love the colors and layout!!!

Christi Snow said...

really pretty card,AJ!!

denise/geekgirl415 said...

Love that set... you're doing such awesome stuff with it!

Heather P. said...

Love this... Seems "retro" but not! :)