March 21, 2008

Clean and simple...


I am not sure what it is about the cleaner look, but I just love the less is more look.
Here is another card from the set simple pleasures which Angela is giving away this week on her blog. It's a 4- 1/4 x 4-1/4 square card. I colored the cake in with my copics, and added cotton candy stickles to the heart at the top.

In other breaking news~ I got a new phone- with all the bells and whistles....it's like a iphone knock-off. Now I just have to learn how to use it! I love having a calendar, and address book, and any other thing at my disposal~ So much easier to keep track of everything, not sure why I took so long to get one! Welcome the 21st century!

Are you ready for Easter??? Still need to color eggs, get stuff together for hiding eggs- haven't even seen where the plastic ones are hidden... We are doing books in their basket this year~ sounds lame, but they get *so* much candy and junk from the in-laws, I am not sure I want them running around on a candy high for the next month!

Details:
simple pleasures by USC
CS: Textured sky, black, sky, & shimmery white.
versafine black ink, copics, stickles.
Ribbons, brads, dimensionals- all SU!
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Godelieve said...

Great card! Love the simple design and stunning color scheme!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Super adorable, A.J. Love it!

Amanda Sewell said...

Very cute! So simple and clean and fun!

Jessica F. said...

Great card - I like simple. It's Ali Edwards' weekend creative idea too! And congrats on the new toy - have fun learning how it works.

daiseyfreak said...

love the simplicity toooo!

Brooke said...

ooo! i love this card. the colors are so pretty. i think i need you to give me a stamping 101 tutorial. ;)

Stampmouse said...

great card sometimes simple is so much nicer then all the bells and whistles

joslyn said...

great card. love the simpleness. man, i love their stamps. they have such a fresh fun look.

denise said...

I LOVE this card- and i posted on her blog so i better win this set! lol!
Very cute! Yay CAS!

ElyBlair said...

So Stunning! I love it :)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Absolutely beautiful AJ! Just beautiful!