March 11, 2008

Color Challenge 157


Here is another color challenge card done~ I love the challenges, they really help when you are stuck in the mud!
Both panels are popped up with dimensionals.

The main white panel has a small smear on it, this is the second one I did. I forgot that the stickles was on it and apparently wasn't yet dry when I touched it!
Oh well, can you just pretend it's not there?


I LOVE basic grey, it is such a great color. Mix in black and any other color and wow! Pomegranite happened to be the third one today, and I like it is small doses.

The patterned paper is the charbon from the last catty. I have a ton left and need to continue using it.

The images are from A Chemistry With Paper. I happen to love this stylized flowers set!! It also has a solid flower you can stamp, and a little leaf. The sentiment is also from the set.

I may try and sneak in another challenge card while my husband is out biking today....
;)

Details:
stylized flowers, ACWP.
Basic Grey, Black, WW, Charbon DS Paper
Palette Noir, Pom, & B Grey Inks
Dimensionals, Ribbons, Punch, all SU! Stickles.
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very nice! THe stickles look good! I think I like the Pomegranate here in small doses too. I'm off to give this a try myself! Great job!

Shannan Teubner said...

So pretty, AJ!

denise/geekgirl415 said...

Love it, AJ! Just enuf pomegranate!

Alexandra said...

Very very pretty card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

SeattleStamper said...

I really like the black corner, thats a nice touch I haven't seen before. TFS!

Teresa said...

This is truly beautiful, AJ! BTW- you've been tagged! Details on my blog . . .

Maria Levine said...

Great job! What smudge? You can barely see it. Gotta love those stickles!!!! GLITTER GLITERER!

joslyn said...

love the touch of pomegranate. very well done. ya can't have enough glitter.

Heather P. said...

What a pretty card!