March 14, 2008

color challenge...


I managed to get two color challenges done this week~
I love the grey/black splash of color combo.
The stars are cut and mounted with dimensionals. Anyone else use like half a sheet a day??

These birds (or hens someone else said) are from the set 'greatest of friends' from Unity Stamp Company. And...Angela happens to be giving away another set this week.

If she gets 500 comments~ she will give away two!! Go leave your comment!!

Two more days left until our St. Patty's Dash and I am getting a cold~ yuck!
Hopefully I can suck it up Sunday and run!


Have a good Friday!

greatest of friends, & sentiment both from USC.
Pomegranite, & Grey inks. WW, Pom, & Black CS.
Dimensionals, paper piercing tool, taffeta ribbon, corner rounder punch, all SU!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Love the color combo, too! And yes, I order dimensionals all the time it seems!

Shannan Teubner said...

A cold? Blech! I think we need to buy a company that makes pop dots. LOL
Love this one!

Maren said...

Fantastic layout!!

denise said...

Ohmy... those birds are so cute... fun card!!

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous card! Love the birds/hens and the scallops!