March 12, 2008

I caved! and More FREE stuff from Angela!

yup, I totally caved and purchased some copics. I am hoping that I can learn by using~ they are *reallllly* nice to use though! ;)

This flower is stamped on acetate, and then colored in copics~ they make these cool lines in the flower almost like veins. Very fun to play with.

This is the stylized flowers again, and the sentiment is from spiritual sentiments, both from A Chemistry With Paper.

Another fun give away is on the horizon....Yes, Angela is giving another fabulous set away starting tomorrow, Thursday.
And get this...If she gets over 500 comments, she will *double* the giveaway!!!
So...get over there and leave her some love ladies!!

Details:
stamps: stylized flowers, spiritual sentiments, both A Chemistry With Paper.
CS- Rose Red DS paper (level 1 ), WW, Black, & acetate.
Inks- Black Stazon, Rose Red.
Brads, Ribbon, dimensionals, all SU! copics~ not a clue on colors!
;)
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Great colors, I've never tried those markers, they do sound neat. Love the detail in your big flower!

Unity Stamp Company said...

OOOOOOO! I love those BRIGHT THURSDAY MORNING COLORS...I am a bit partial to pink due to the lack of it in my life. Laugh. Loving your card, Ms A.J!

Maureen said...

ok - I am totally jealous on two counts...those copics and you are perfect together and I think I feel the walls of restraint breakin' over here!!!.....I am also jealous cuz I cannot for the life of me post NEXT to my pics....{sigh}
soon....soon...
Maureen
aka tinkers_bell SCS

Alexandra said...

Beautiful!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

denise said...

oh dear. you did it. COPICS. how can i resist now? THAT FLOWER IS GORGEOUS!!
keep up the "practice"! i'm dying to see what you do!!!

Cindy said...

Wow, I'm totally going to have to color on acetate with my copics now... such a neat effect! Your card is so pretty.

Jackie Pedro said...

I refuse to let you enable me...I refuse to let you enable me...I refuse to let you enable me!!! LOL!!

Love the color on this flower!!

Maria Levine said...

Fantastic job with the copics. I have been using mine but REALLY need practice with shading etc.

Maren said...

Are you enabling me???

SeattleStamper said...

Humm, as cool as this is I'm still not convinced I need to add copic's to my collection. Better throw some more samples up there ;) I love the colors on this, great card AJ!

katiesniche said...

The flower is stunning! I haven't used copics yet, but am hearing so much more about them, I might have to give them a whirl. You've done great with this card!

Lizette said...

I just have to try and colour on acetate now ! What a beautiful card !

Becca Stamps said...

So very pretty. I love the colors and you selected an awesome stamp. Keep up the great work!