March 4, 2008

it's been a couple of days...CC156


Since I last posted...and I am waaaay behind on a few things! I have a layout to share that was supposed to be posted on Sunday, but I couldn't get my stuff together in time from being gone all weekend. Girls weekend at the beach- very fun!

This is a new set from A Chemistry With Paper~ stylized flowers and spiritual sentiments.

I just *LOVE* the little vine!
Today's CC was the perfect choice for this set!

My husband is training for the STP, and is also trying for a new position at work which leaves me with very little time from him!! He is training in the mornings before work, and after is studying for his interview.
I have a 5K that I am racing (I usually walk/jog....not the timed race!!!!) and really am trying to find a routine that works now.

So... I need to get my act together and make it all work!! ;)

Details:
Stamps; ACWP- stylized flowers, spiritual sentiments
Paper: Wasabi Prints, WW, Saffron, Pom.
Inks: Pom, Saffrom, Wasabi
Ribbons, dimensionals, and paper piercing tool all SU!
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Very pretty card!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous!! Those colors, so crisp and bright, and LOVE that flower stamp! Seriously jealous here!

denise/geekgirl415 said...

love that image too- great stamps!!!

your hubby sounds busy!! good luck to him- that ride looks awesome!!!

Tandra said...

Hi AJ! Oh I like this card!!!
I like that flower stamp!

Maren said...

Such a great card! What 5K are you running? I did the Subaru triathlon in Federal Way 2 years ago and LOVED it! Interested??? :-)

RaeAnne said...

cutest thing ever!! i love the polka-dots

Corie said...

Oh WOW you rocked this challenge -- beautiful card!!

Amy said...

Suuuure, the card looks great, but *running*????? Come on! LOL
--amysings

Amanda Sewell said...

Love the ribbons you paired up here! Very cute!