March 17, 2008

a little achy and freebies again!

Thank goodness for Monday! I did my St. Patty's day dash yesterday....and I am sore today! It was *so* cold waiting to start I think I may have a teence of frostbite!

Wee were so cold wee (pun intended!!) didn't even stay for the beer garden! It was a ton of fun though!

Also~For those of you who haven't yet stopped by Angela's Blog for her weekly giveaway~ hurry now!

If you leave a comment on HER blog, you will be entered to win this set!

And....if she gets 500 comments, she will double the prize!!!

Who doesn't like free??

Sorry I missed out on Scrapbook Sunday~ the dash sucked the life out of me!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

denise said...

Hope you're feeling warm by now! Happy St. Patty's day!!!

Isn't that awesome about Krystie? Yay her!

Teresa said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous set! Thanks for posting all the contest deets!!! ;)

Jessica F. said...

Congrats on running the matathon! I am in the Pacific NW myself, where abouts do you live?

Thanks for the blog candy tip too.

Jessica

Angie Tieman said...

Oh man, I love this one too! You are determined to get me hooked on these stamps, aren't you?!