March 15, 2008

Love this bird!


I decided last time I used the bird colored in like this, it would be a less is more type of card.
I didn't like how the 'stuff' took away from the bird.

So, here I colored it in with turquoise, olive, and pumpkin. Random dots are covered with stickles, and the sentiment is the SU! SAB rubons in olive. Easy peasy and CAS. love it!

I have many things to do...but I decided to clean and organize my office space today~ anyone else have enough ribbon to choke Horton with? (took the kids yesterday!)
OMG, I mean like I could literally *never* buy any more, and not run out....sad!
so....since I have like 34 different layouts started, and even more cards I am working on at once I bailed out on crafty productivity to catch up on organization chaos.

I cannot walk through my office, it's like my 8 year old sons room. Ugh!
maybe, just *maybe* I will try and sneak in finishing a page for scrapbook Sunday tomorrow...

Also~I want to give a congrats to Krystie~ (if you live under a rock you may not know who I am talking about) Congrats on going dirty girlie!!! She is SCS newest dirty girl! Check out her blog to the right- Cupcake Martini, and her gallery on SCS- she rocks! Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, AJ!

My 15yo daughter says your bird is "insane"--which apparently means waay cooool to us old folks. :-)
--amysings

Kathy said...

AJ,
I love this bird!!!! Great job and I totally agree that simple is best on this one.

Tandra said...

AJ i WAAAANNNT this bird stamp!!! Is it for sale yet?????

Becky said...

This is awesome! You seriously colored that whole thing? You go!

Jessica said...

cute card!

Erin K said...

This is wonderful. I love the simple design with this bird.

Maren said...

So fantastic! I love that bird!!

Maria Levine said...

That is sooo cool! LOVE THAT BIRD!

CraftyTracy said...

What a cool bird.

Tracyx

MichelleO said...

Oh this is really cool! I love that stamp!

denise said...

That birdie doesn't need anything but ink! Anything more would take away from it- soo pretty!!

Lizette said...

Great job on the colouring !

Aunt T said...

How adorable is that bird. Super job.

Teresa

Krystie Lee said...

Thanks for mentioning me!! That's very sweet of you!

I love that card!

Tania said...

Waw, this bird is stunning!

Jeanne S said...

That birdy is adorable!!! How fun!

Kathy said...

Where can I get the bird stamp?

Amanda Sewell said...

I think this is totally gorgeous AJ! WOW!!!

daiseyfreak said...

I absolutely love this, great job!