March 18, 2008

Now That's a color challenge!!!!


Whew! I saw the color challenge this morning and thought~ nah. I will skip it!!!
Orchid is a less than favorite color...but I think I pulled it off okay~

I got this set at CHA and just haven't had time to use it yet~ I just love it!! I stamped the egg and chicks in versafine and colored in with my copics (which I am still in need of much practice!) and then colored the popped up dots with my orchid marker. I also got to use my new swiss dots cb folder~ love it!!

Maybe later after the kids go to bed I will try and find some copic tips....anybody have any??
Shannan mentioned GP paper....what about inks?? Which works best, and does the blender pen make them bleed so?
wow~ different but the colors are super!
Did you post a comment to Angela's blog yet?? If it's over already- check back Thursday~ there will be a new one posted!! ;) Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fabulous, AJ! For copics I like Brilliance black heat set on GP Paper or Watercolor paper. Try the tutorial on SCS...it's great!

Amanda Sewell said...

Super cute! No tips on copics because I have yet to purchase any . . . I do love this stamp set though! I have it and used it recently for the swap for MFT! Love the cuttlebug folder with it! Cute!!!

Teresa said...

Absolutely adorable! Love those little chickies!!! ;)

denise said...

awww... you did good on the color challenge- the egg/chicks are sweet too!

Alexandra said...

Very cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maren said...

So sweet!! I love this set too and am so bummed that Easter is right around the corner...it didn't get enough ink! :-) Can't wait to go shopping for some more stamps!! :-)

Lisa Henke said...

you pulled it off way better than okay! love what you did with this combo. I think Kraft is always fun to work with.

Karen said...

Love popped up dots of orchid--cute card!

Karen said...

Love popped up dots of orchid--cute card!

Jackie Pedro said...

You made these colors work! This is adorable! I chickened out (no pun intended) on the color challenge!

Corie said...

This is so FANTASTIC -- great job on the challenge