March 8, 2008

Scrapbook Sunday

I love the Bohemia line by MME. I purchased a lot of it early last year and just stared at it it was so pretty. I am so over hoarding now~ I am using up all of my paper as fast as I can.

So, if the next couple of months are posts with old out of date papers, now you know why. ;)
I have always like my pages to focus on the pictures, so again, I am a less is more type of scrapper. I just love how she looks at him in these photos~ they usually really do like each other- of course this was taken a few years back, she has become a *tad* more feisty with him lately.


So here are a few random things that I was amused by this week~
  • My husband came home from work one day bald. B-A-L-D. Apparently it was a slow training day. Not a fan.
  • I found a rubber bouncy ball in my dishwasher. Thank goodness it is clean now before it gets bounced on my oh-so-spotless (not) floors. really? who left that in there?
  • My daughter has decided that she will now announce that she "didn't feel her butt rattle" every time she passes gas. Yup, girls sure are sugar and spice and everything nice. I won't even go into details how she now likes help with her "launching" arms....
Have a super week! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

You crack me up! Love these pages, and I love how she's looking at him in that last one.

Becky said...

Less is more ROCKS! These turned out great. Your stories made me laugh!

Teresa said...

Beautiful, AJ!!! And on the bald thing - I was not a fan either when my hubby decided to shave his head but it has grown on me after awhile. But if you don't learn to love it, hopefully it will grow back - lol! ;)

Maren said...

So so sweet! Your daughter sounds like my kinda girl! ;-)

joslyn said...

sounds like my house. i find weird thing in the dishwasher also. one time we i guess need to clean legos.

denise/geekgirl415 said...

LOL, love the fun facts! Your pages are beautiful! Your pics do stand out and i agree, less is more! love that paper too... and will probably have some new releases since the Expo is this weekend! Woot Woot!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, these pages are gorgeous!! They have such a soft, dream-like quality! Good for you to stay at it!

Kathy said...

Cute pages! Your kids are cute and I can totally relate about little girls and their farts. Maya has not just one but two older brothers so they all enjoy passing gas around here.

I tagged you--feel free to skip it if you've already done it :-)

Heather P. said...

Those pages are so sweet... Love the pics!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

These sb pages are superb!!! They really are lovely and the patterned papers you used are perfect!! I need to get to some scrappin' myself.....thanks for the inspiration!