March 31, 2008

Whew! busy, busy, busy!!



Sorry so neglectful these last few days....I have been busy!!
The kids are on spring break and we will be running around!

Here's a few pics from the shoe box swap at Sarah's house over the weekend.
The first is (L-R) Maren, (mmbc) Melissa, (MrsHungria), Sarah, (SeattleStamper), and then Abby (ajcmeyer).
The second is Me, Maren, and Sarah again. We all had a lot of fun, and talked way too much! Sorry Sarah, (we ended up staying till almost 11 I think) tell your hubby thanks for hiding upstairs the whole time!! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Denise said...

Wow!!! How fun you got together with everyone, including a GS girl!

Shannan Teubner said...

How fun!!

Maren said...

I had such a fun time!! I am LOVING those Copics....I really need to buy more!! :-) What fabulous complexions on that last photo! ;-)

SeattleStamper said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! I'm kicking myself for not taking any, what was I thinking? My husband was impressed you ONLY stayed until 11, usually girls end up staying much later at my girly scrap nights. He even said I can invite you all back!

Tex said...

Looks like LOTS of FUN!
You are "officially" excused ... "family fun" always comes in first!

*wink*
~Tex

Teresa said...

Wow, looks like y'all had a blast!!! Did you know Sarah is a SA guest designer now? Too cool! ;)

Linsey said...

hehe, you girls are so cute! I had a total blast and it was great meeting you irl! Why haven't I added you to my blog list? *Thump head!* You on there now, girlie! And guess what, I got into Ali's class on the 26th...whoo hoo! OH, can't wait to see you, Maren and Sarah again (and anyone I missed)! Hugs, AJ!

Jackie Pedro said...

How fun!! Love to see people that I "know" online!!

Simonne said...

Hey AJ, I just wanted to let you know that I put some pictures up on my blog of last weekend too if you want to take a look. I hope we can all get together and do somthing like this again soon. If was fun meeting you :)