April 5, 2008

A Challenge, & A game of tag


So here is my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge
I scored this Doodle Factory image (by Starving Artist Stamps) from Sarah last week at the shoe box swap.
I will probably drop this into the mail for my son~ he loves getting mail!!

These adorable images are on sale right now I believe, and if you hit Sarah's blog (link at the bottom of this post) I believe she has a 10% off code you can use to stock up on them!! They are a lot of fun!



And~ Angela tagged me the other day....so here I go:

7 random things~

1: I have recently decided to start coloring the little gray hairs that show their unruly side with a sharpie. Buh-bye!

2: I have ADD when I shop. I always get *so* distracted by everything and anything that I tend to walk in circles. Maybe it's because I don't get to shop very often!!

3: My husband has trained me to be very cheap! (thus the lack of shopping!!) I am a bargain hunter, sale shopper, whatever you want to call it. I think I may be getting worse than him since taking over handling the money.

4: I love to take pictures...I have probably taken close to 4000 since I got my new camera in September. I am in need of spending a little time organizing them in my computer and possibly freeing up some space by deleting them after I copy them to a DVD, (which I am positively afraid of doing!)

5: I stamp/scrap standing most of the time. I can't sit and work, not sure why.

6: I have food issues....I don't like eating "meals in a box" type of food. I prefer to cook everything from scratch. My husband thinks AM PM is a great meal. eeeew.

7: I love everything about my life right now. Couldn't ask for anything more.

I am now supposed to tag 7 people -
Maren
Sarah
Denise
Jackie
Teresa
Laura
Erin

Have a super weekend!


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card!! Love that paper with that image, he is one cute little bugger! They have some great stamps!

Shannan Teubner said...

Too stinkin cute! A sharpie??? Seriously? LOL

Teresa said...

This is absolutely adorable, AJ!!! *Lovin'* the Doodle Factory! ;)

Maren said...

Such a cute card! I completely forgot to get some images from her the other day. That doodle factory line is so cute!! Thanks for the tag....I shall play soon.....

denise said...

omiwerd- those characters are characters!! too funny!! thanks for tagging me- i actually have had an interesting 5 days so this 7 random things will be new and easy to do... :D

denise said...

ps/ the gray hair thing?? i totally understand. the sharpie is a good, "cheap" fix! i just broke down last week and colored my hair at home... i was spending WAY too long in the bathroom at work trying to hunt and kill them (the flourescent light in the work bathroom seemed to make them glow and i couldn't just let them stay...)

SeattleStamper said...

This is so cute AJ, your son is going to love getting this. Thanks for the tag! I'll be posting it tonight. I got too wrapped up in scrapping last night. I took you advice and decided to scrap on Sunday. Got 3 double layouts done!

Linsey said...

Super duper adorable card and I loved getting to know a bit more about the wonderful and talented AJ! tfs!