April 16, 2008

Going Gray rocks!


Love Going Grey. great color, works well with almost anything you pair it with. Especially Sky.
Here's a little something I made up for Angela's Unity Stamp tags. It's a square 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 card. Oh~ and she is taking pre-orders on her handles starting now, check out her blog for the deets.

So, after 2 days on an air cast, the swelling in my ankle seems to have subsided...I am going to see if I can hobble around with out it tomorrow~
I'm feeling adventurous. And crabby.

After what seems like weeeeeeks without my husband having a day off, I am in serious need of some me time. He is supposed to be off tomorrow, but is working. Sooooo, I will stamp!
Stamping really is great therapy. I have a few more projects I need to whip out.
Hope you had a great hump day~

Details: Magnificent Moment- Unity Stamps
CS: Going Grey, WW, Textured Sky.
Ink: Going Grey, Sakura Clear gel pen
GG taffeta, brads, & dimensionals- SU!
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Magnificient is right, love it! Sorry to hear you've been hobbling around! Hope your hubby gets time off soon and you can take it easy and play by yourself!!

Maren said...

Sending healing thoughts your way.....I hope you feel better girl! I also hope you get some of that much needed stamp therapy! :-) Love this card....a LOT!! Simply gorgeous! :-)

Shannan Teubner said...

Love it, girl!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle, hope you heal super fast!! Stamping is the best therapy I know, so enjoy!!! This is so pretty by the way!!

Lisa H. said...

ouch! about the ankle, hope you are feeling better soon. Great card, though! yes, going grey does rock! I can't believe I just discovered it the other month.

Susan said...

AJ - the thing I love about your beautiful card is that is ONE stamp - so simple and easy to do! :)

Joan said...

I like this card a lot....the design around the word is awesome. And you did a fantastic job lining 3 brads up perfectly side by side. Joan

Jackie said...

I'm sorry about your ankle!! Hope you can stop hobbling around soon.

Love Basic Gray and I love it with the Soft Sky! Great card, AJ!!