April 25, 2008

Happy Friday!

Whew~ what a week! I love Friday's, and Saturday's even better!!

Tomorrow I am going to an autism crop with some local gals and we are taking a class by Ali Edwards!! How cool is that!! I think we are making an acrylic album, I have been wanting to try one of these since I saw them at CHA.

I don't go to crops much, so I am excited! I am hoping to get a few things done~ you never know with a group of chatty ladies though.

Here is another creation using Unity Stamps fanciful dots. I went with Olive, Coral, Guava, and Choc Chip for the colors. There is a strip of the choc chip poly twill on the bottom, a MM page pebble over the left inner circle, and a clear button on the right circle.

And thanks to Maren...I wound up in Hancock Fabrics yesterday....and brought home a Janome Sew Mini~ I am going to see if I can get it working today~ wish me luck! Her card was just fabulous!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Maren said...

Oh, I am SO SO excited for you!!! :-) Please apologize to your hubby....BTW- I am going down to Impress on Saturday am to increase my copic supply! :-)
See you Saturday!!

Maren said...

opps....I forgot to mention how much I love your card! Simply fantastic! Love your combo of colors and those DOTS are fabulous! My Unity wishlist just got longer! :-)

Angie Tieman said...

This is fabulous! I must case it! And an Ali Edwards class?!! Shut up! So jealous here in Texas!!

Linsey said...

A new Janome mini...Whoo hoo!!! You go girl! I envy you, I want one so bad! Oh, this card is just wonderful, love all the circles and great color scheme! I am SO going to be jumping on the "Unity Stamps" bandwagon, oh boy-look out! I can't wait to see you tonight!!! AAhhh, I'm so excited!