April 30, 2008

I *can* stamp!!




It seems like I haven't been able to stamp in weeks. And I saw this color inspiration on Kristina Werner's blog and inspiration struck. WOW. LOVE these colors together! File this under 'colors that rock!'

I am going to make a few more using this color as well.

I went with a less than card, these colors are so calm and soothing, anything more just seemed to ruin the layout. Also, I was able to use my new memento ink with these acrylic stamps. I read somewhere that the memento inks work wonders with acrylic...no pooling here.

Be sure to check in with SCS today...big stuff happening. Unity Stamp Company's member forum is going to up sometime today and their new "product review" should be coming out as well!!!

Details:
Stamps- A Chemistry With Paper, Stylized Flowers & Spiritual Sentiments
CS: Sky, Choc Chip, Vanilla, and cocoa. Ink: Sky & Cocoa SU!, Memento Inks Rich Cocoa
Wide grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals both SU!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Love this layout, AJ! I'll have to check out memento inks, though I have started collecting palette hybrid cubes. I love them with the acrylics.

Pushpa Johnson said...

The "less is more" worked out great! Love that color combo!

Maren said...

So gorgeous!!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is awesome, AJ! I love it!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card! YOu nailed it!

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card! love the branch and blossoms - great ribbon - what a great color combo to work with!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so beautiful. I just filed this color combo as awesome!!!

Hysteri-CAL said...

Love the colour combo !

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Fabuluos card...It's so nice and serene!

Jess said...

Beautiful card! This is so perfect for this inspiration piece. Lovely, simple and serene!