April 12, 2008

I haven't been so great at keeping up here...


For some reason I seem to be extremely busy with everyday stuff and have been neglectful this week of my blog~ I think I have spring fever, I can't seem to accomplish anything at the moment, and I am going in too many directions at once!
This card is from the shoe box swap a few weeks back and I forgot to share it.

I ordered this set way back and hadn't even mounted it yet, so I decided to give it a little attention.

Today is a *beautiful* day here, the sun is shining, it's supposed to be up around 70 today, and I am heading outside for the day, because the rain may come back tomorrow! My husband is working this evening at the local Red Robin for the annual Tip-A-Cop which benefits Special Olympics~ a perfect excuse to eat out tonight!! I am also hoping to show my kids the benefit of doing your part.
Have a fabulous weekend!

Details: Pretty Amazing
CS: Pumpkin, Teal, Olive, WW & bali breeze ds paper(?)
Ink~pumpkin, teal, olive.
Stickles, Ribbon, dimensionals, paper piercing tool, all SU
! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

This is simply beautiful, AJ!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! Love how you did the wings! Hang in there and breathe...it's all good! ;-)

Amy said...

Gorgeous card! I think I shall steal it! :-) Love ya!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

This card is beautiful, AJ!! The bird is so elegant.