April 22, 2008

i just *heart* my copics


I always thought that was an interesting sentence....
anyhoo...
I have had a pack of this paper sitting here unopened for a loooong time. Time to use it up! I am thinking I should quit buying new paper....I would be able to never buy paper again and NEVER run out!

I love this color alone, but do seem to be challenged with pairing it up well. The image is from Unity Stamps and is from the set Magnificent Moment. I stamped it in Versafine and colored in with my copics. I ordered that super grey one last time around and it is so cool to play with!

Anyone else live in the PNW? We are having to weirdest weather~ snow, hail, sleet, rain, wind, and sunshine all within an hours time. It rained/snowed/hailed at my house off and on all day Sunday and in Seattle~ perfect beautiful sunny day....It's not supposed to snow in April. (unless your in Minnesota, right girls?)
Ok, I have a TON of things to get caught up with (won't bore you with details) but will try and be better and posting this week.

basics: magnificent moment-Unity Stamp Co
CS: River Rock, Black, Shimmery White, RR DS Prints
hph, ribbon, brads, dimensionals- all SU! copics.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

This is so cute! I love that stamp, and the brads in the corners just pop - perfect detail!

Amy said...

Very cute! Is the Copic talk aimed at me? LOL

Becky Carafa said...

So, I already commented on this card, but I gave you an award on my blog - check it out!

Jackie said...

You were bitten by the Copic bug too? Please stop the enabling...giggle!!

This card is darling...I used to despise River Rock but now I love it!!

denise said...

Love it!!! That color combo really looks so clean and modern and the coffee is perfect!!

Carolina said...

Just adorable! Love your ribbon treatment, the paper piercing and the black brads are just the perfect touch!