April 8, 2008

kids crack me up

I went to the store the other day to pick up a few things....I am in a daze and trying to remember what it is that I am in need of.
My kids are yammering away at each other, getting along well, and in the middle of the aisle, my *four* year old daughter starts singing
"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me"....and so on. Now, she does have the words messed up a little bit, but, you get the point.

Thanks Alvin.


So~ I like to take pictures. Always have. It's time I did something with these though~ they are taking over my office- I can't ever find the photo I want anymore, and my husband is tired of stepping over them.

This is partially what I have been spending my days on this last week~
and then there's the pile of stamps I need to organize. That will happen later. maybe. quite possibly not.

Not much exciting stuff here~ my daily life seems to be all that I can handle and I am finding little time to do what I want. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

That is a lot of photos! But I'm sure they're all gorgeous and fabulous and you will scrapbook them! Hang in there! I'm laughing at your daughter singing that song, but shaking my head...can't believe Alvin was singing that!

Shannan Teubner said...

BAHAHAAAAAAAAA That's hilarious. Kinda like when Cole sings "My Humps, my lovely lady lumps" ROFLMAO

joslyn said...

daily life IS all i can do most days. this post made me laugh.

Linsey said...

you got a picture or 2 there, dont'cha! :) Well, I foresee much scrapbooking in AJ's future...you are getting organized and that's awesome! Hopefully it will rub-off on me, oh please! Kids are so cool--always making us smile, thanks for sharing the fun little story! hugs~

SeattleStamper said...

3 words for you crooperhopper at costco. Run don't walk. Yeah it took time to get my photos in there but it's the best investment I've ever bought for my photos because I'm like you, got ton of em!

Your daughter is cracking me up.