April 27, 2008

movin' a bit slow today...

up to late last night, up to early today!
Last nights crop/class with Ali Edwards was *so* very cool! So much fun. I managed to get some photos which I haven't been able to upload yet. And the Ben Franklin has EVERYTHING! I mean *EVERYTHING*!!!
(Kid in a candy store!)
I got 3 new *full* size memento inks, lots of thickers, papers, paint, more acrylic albums, and a ton of stuff! We played with the alcohol inks and made a acrylic album- Ali rocks! She makes the ordinary everyday stuff useful.

We decided that we will try and get together at these crops regularly...Maren, maybe you should just move back over to this side!!! :)
Sarah, you were sitting too far away, I never saw your kit!!!

Here is a little page I made for Unity Stamp Company. Angela just happens to be giving the kit used here away when you order a set of her handles. I stamped the circle in cocoa on kraft making my own background paper. A few of them I used my SAMJ and double stamped to be a tad darker. All in all, a quick and easy page. My kind of layout!

Busy day~ my dad turned 60, so we headed out to a brunch cruise and then hung out at the Market the rest of the day. I am wiped out, going to go hold the bed down real quick! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a cute page!! LOVE that stamp!

SeattleStamper said...

I like this page AJ, the colors are just my style. You're right...I totally forgot to show you my finished book. I felt like a zombie when I was leaving. I should have had coffee and not a margarita. I'll see you soon and at the next crop.

Linsey said...

This is a great layout! What a fun day is sounds like you had on Sunday too! Happy b-day to your Dad, GO 60--whoo hoo! I'm down with the BF's monthly crops! Best range of supplies around, too--gotta luv it!

Lisa H. said...

super cute, love the background paper you made.

denise:) said...

Wow! Cute page and lucky you, meeting Ali Edwards!

Pushpa Johnson said...

ohhhh, I love this page! I am counting down the days to the launch....

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet page...love everything about it. (((Hugs)))