April 23, 2008

Sparkles everywhere!

Another Unity Stamp Company card~ this kit is called Oh Happy Day~ They go live in just over a week~the countdown is on!!
Check out her blog post here to see the fun behind the scenes look at getting ready to launch a company!!

I can't remember using this much glitter on any one project before! But a little excess won't hurt! This is to entice spring out from the hiding it's been in lately~
both butterflies are covered with stickles, and each dot is covered with stickles as well~ The sentiment, just the "i" is dotted with stickles~ didn't want to go over board!

Blogger isn't playing nice today~ took me a bit to load this photo, and it's acting like it's having earthquake issues- anyone else getting shaky screen from blogger?

looks like a tornado hit my office area~ might time to clean again~ I am thinking I will be letting go of quite of bit of unused/unloved product in the very near future~ keep your eyes peeled for some good deals! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Carolina said...

This is darlin'! Love the 3D butterfly and the swirls are a nice touch to the over all layout!

Bee said...

Very nice, bright and cheery! :-)

Tandra said...

Hi AJ! very cute! You know I love glitter!!

Linsey said...

OH, how exciting! This card is adorable and Iam loving that super sparkley butterfly, so cute! I am looking forward to the big launch, how fun! You are so inspiring, I already know I'll want to buy these stamps! hugs~