April 3, 2008

WT160- rub ons!!


So- home from the Ocean. The kids had a great time, and it was beautiful, but a bit chilly!

I am in need of spring break stamping therapy!! My daughter is having cling issues, and my son is just bouncing off the walls with energy since he is not frying his brain at school (not that it really does happen!) or running his tail off on the playground.

Here is a quick one for today's Way's to use it challenge....Like I need an excuse to use rub ons! I love them! And I got to use my new making memories animal cracker felts.

I am hoping to get a few more cards done today, and get caught up on some stuff, so the kids are lounging today~ maybe we will take off for somewhere else tomorrow, it is nice to have a break from school. Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

So soft and pretty!!! Love the white rubons!

Becky said...

Great colors, love the touch of the piercing!

Shannan Teubner said...

OMG AJ This ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED, CHICK! Go to my blog at www.abitaboutabunch.blogspot.com and take a peek! FUN STUFF!

LOVE THIS CARD! LOVE THAT YOU ARE ON MY TEAM! You are the BEST!

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card!! Love the circles peeking out, it has a great feel of motion. Glad you got some stamping in, I'm jealous of your beach trip!

Tex said...

Ooooh, I need this inspiration to use my rub-ons! They really do look beautiful on the brown! Love the vellum as well!

Linsey said...

super pretty card! Glad you had a good time at the Ocean, but brrr! At least you had some fun in the sun before the icky and inevitable rain returned! hugs for a happy weekend!

denise said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that felt heart, the dots and the sentiment- the colors are fun too- you go girl!